OBEEZI FASHION MALL
Obeezi.com is a fast-growing Nigerian one-stop online Mall that started operations on Black Friday, 28th November 2014
From the moment we founded our store, our vision has been to empower people worldwide in buying and selling online.
Our shop offers authentic Clothing, Shoes, Wrist watches, Sunglasses, Colognes, Fashion Accessories, and much more at amazingly competitive prices.
· Ensuring all Courier partner's payments are made on due dates.
· Updating Courier partner balance book on failed and delivered items.
· Co-ordinating financial postings into the company’s book.
· Ensuring the correctness and integrity of accounting data processing.
· Supervision, maintenance, and analysis of general ledger account balances.
· Overseeing the daily accounting activities required to accurately maintain the company’s general ledger,
subsidiary ledgers, and other financial records and schedules.
· Managing and maintaining the financial accounting system, and all accounting processes including
daily accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash collections, and bank & inventory reconciliation
· Review the weekly/monthly reconciliations to remittance.
· Confirming orders on our third-party seller center subsidiary.
· Ensuring that confirmed payment of orders is being reconciled.
· Monitor, detect and report suspicious activity within operations.
· Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
· Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Carry out an audit on office expenses and stock taking of items in the warehouse to ensure there no discrepancies.
· Making Payments to the bank when necessary.
· Liaise with Our courier partners and make payments to them when necessary.
· Qualification: BSc/HND in Accounting.
· Minimum Experience: 2 - 3 years in related industry
· Candidate should have a vast knowledge of Microsoft Excel sheets.
· The Candidate must be able to work independently, work under pressure and pay attention to details.
· Online retail market experience is an added advantage
· Knowledge in accounting software is required.
· Young and vibrant